Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015

I am not sure where February went, and I so wish Tokyo would have experienced some kind of winter this year.  But I guess its not to be as the cherry trees have their buds on them, the plum blossoms are showing their beautiful purple colors everywhere, and spring flowers have been here for weeks already.  The children have had a busy month of art shows, cub scout advancements, and the always popular Valentines Day at school were our monthly highlights.


Audrey had a little art show at her school, she made a cookie the day before and gave it to me when I arrived


Her picture is the one on the bottom right, in the corner.  I loved all her color!



I loved this, each child made fruit for the tree, origami flowers, painted leaves, and stuffed sweet potatoes to complete this picture.  Not bad for 3-4 year olds.


teaching calligraphy young


This little lady got a real box of chocolates and a teddy bear from her 'friend' at school for Valentines Day.  Oh my


Stanley earned his wolf badge in cub scouts!


Ant Tommy his webelos 1


Tommy receiving an award for trustworthiness at school


The life of the military brat never ceases to amaze me.  One of Stanleys good friends moves to Oklahoma this week, we will be sad to see Caleb go


And lastly since winter hasn't visited us, we had to go find it this year.  We spent the day sledding on Mount Fuji with great friends.  So glad to have this option!



Growing too fast!


missing my mom when I see these...


Yes spring is here, plum blossoms at a local temple bursting with color!

I am looking forward to this beautiful season in Japan...for i know I will long for it someday...




No comments:

Post a Comment