Monday, August 10, 2015

Molly turns 7

Molly turned 7.  I don't even know how that is possible.  I can hardly believe she was Audreys age when we moved here.  She is my introverted, but sweet, saucy, stubborn and has the ability to melt my heart with one look of those big blue eyes.

We had a few of the neighbor kids over for her birthday and we celebrated her.


On her actual birthday morning we were camping with the boy scouts.  Not exactly how she would have chosen to spend her day, but she still had a great time.


traditional birthday doughnut.  Audrey wanted Molly's...


my precious jewels




But this is my Molly, she is such a bookworm...its ALL she really wants to do.

She still looks alot like her cousin Christian, but it many ways her temperament is all Allan.

I love you my little ray of sunshine...keep shining for Jesus.


2 comments: