Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tokyo Tower

Tokyo Tower has not really been high on my priority list of things to do here in Tokyo.  I really am not sure why, I think mainly I was slightly irritated with the Japanese for trying to duplicate the Eiffel Tower in Tokyo of all places.  The Eiffel Tower is for Paris.  Period.  But when Skytree has a rumored 4 hour wait to go up, Tokyo Tower starts to sound pretty good as an alternate during Golden Week.  So after we went to the market we decided to go up the tower, and I really enjoyed it.  I guess when expectations are low, it couldn't help but please.

                                                    Always the goof ball




View of Rainbow Bridge




                                                    Gorgeous Japanese maple on December 30th!


                                                               Us....

                                                            Andrew and his mom

                               


No comments:

Post a Comment