Sunday, June 14, 2015

Audrey turns 5!

My baby turned 5!  I am not quite sure how that happened, and it makes my heart very sad, but I am just crazy about this little gal.  She is independent, snuggly, lovable, adventurous, and full of personality!  She keeps me on my toes, and my knees, but I wouldn't have it any other way.


Tradition calls for a donut on our birthday morning!


Siblings

We have always thrown a special birthday party for our children on their fifth, and Audrey was counting down the days for MONTHS!  We had it at the base pool, mainly because they have an awesome obstacle course on water, they inflate for birthdays that our kids love.  


party cake...sort of frozen





Happy kids





We are blessed with wonderful friends here in Japan, and Audrey had an amazing day... 



1 comment: