Thursday, April 24, 2014

thinking of you Dad Kever

Thinking of you so so much Dad Kever in these last few days.  We have all been praying for you and you are never very far from our thoughts.  I feel like I check my email every 5 minutes for updates, and we all are praying for you and mom specially.

Back when we were in Ohio you always came to the big spring concert to hear your grandchildren sing and see the artwork on display at the same time.  Here in Japan, while they did not have a concert they did have an art festival, and I wanted you to see some of the artwork your grandchildren have been working on this year.  Nothing was separated by class or grade, you literally had to look at each picture, or piece of pottery etc. to find your childs.  It was kind of nice actually, as it forced you to admire everything, and not just one area.  I thought it was very well done, and was so impressed one man could teach all these children...
Being the art teacher you were...this is for you.


Art everywhere!





clay masks


pottery bowls


Stanley's is on the right with the blue lid




thought these were cool...


One of Tommys


and again


Tommy's


Guess who did this one?


and again, his is the tulip


Molly's ice cream cone


self portrait



Tommy's clay flower


clay rolled heart by Molly


Mollys art

I cannot wait to hang these on my walls...as you know dad I love art...and I hope an artist emerges from one of my 4!   

We love you...

1 comment: