Sunday, April 20, 2014

Tulips at Showa Kinen

Last Saturday brought me back to our favorite park here in Japan.  Just 10 minutes from base, it has amazed me in all seasons.






The gardens were breathtaking








Stanley spent most of our lunch catching lizards


Octopus for lunch







We all love Japanese style bikes, they are fiercely expensive so we always rent at this park, but they ride so smooth!

Pray for all of us on this journey in Japan.  It may all look like fun and adventure, but we miss home horribly and each day presents its own challenges.  But we are trying to make the most of it.

1 comment:

  1. We pray for you often, Merri. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. I would be so homesick! I just love these pictures of the tulips. The sheer numbers of them is amazing! Very beautiful. I wish the deer would let my few grow in my yard, but they bite the green bits off the moment they pop out of the ground :(

    ReplyDelete